Off the Grill Splatoon 2 Tournament - May 2019
As part of our 2019 Pokémon Midseason Showdown BBQ, we will have a Splatoon 2 side tournament. Teams of 4 Inklings/Octolings will compete to take home bragging rights and some really fresh medals.
Sunday, May 26, 2019 (Memorial Day Weekend)
10:00am - 11:00am registration
12:00pm (approx.) start of Round 1
Crystal Springs Picnic Area Pad B
4659 Crystal Springs Dr
Los Angeles, CA 90027
FREE - Potluck Style BBQ (Bring a dish to share)
Let us know what you plan to bring and see what others will bring too: https://goo.gl/fP267d
First place will take home some fresh medals (one for each team member).
- Teams: must consist of 4 players. Each team member must bring their own Nintendo Switch and copy of Splatoon 2 (physical or digital).
- Weapons/Gear: Anything player has unlocked may be used, except that Splatfest Tees are not allowed to be worn. Any player wearing a Splatfest Tee may result in an automatic loss for their Team
- Secondary Abilities: allowed
- Amiibo Gear: allowed
Swiss Rounds ~
- Modes: Tower Control / Clam Blitz / Splat Zones / Rainmaker / Tower Control
- Stage Selection: Stage selection will be pre-determined by the tournament organizers and announced before the rounds starts
- Sets: Best of 5
- Modes: Tower Control / Splat Zones / Clam Blitz / Rainmaker / Splat Zones / Rainmaker / Tower Control
- Stage Selection: Stage selection will be pre-determined by the tournament organizers and announced before the bracket starts
- Sets: Best of 7